Sunday, July 22, 2007

something somewhere sometime

Once upon a time there was this thing somewhere. There was something about this thing that didn't make it quite like the others. It didn't know where it was from or where it was going. It didn't know who it was and somehow didn't seem to be too bothered as well.
Somehow it didn't fit...it wasn't about right or wrong it was just about not being the same.

Why is it so hard for people to accept different? Is it because different threatens your idea of being similar and hence your very sense of balance?

I don't dislike you, i don't judge you...you are not like me. yea so whatever. now now now... do not accuse me of being indifferent. I do care. I am ok with whatever...there have been points in my life where I have been accused of not having an opinion, no being passionate enough, not taking a stand...
Yes I don't. I accept it. I don't take a stand because I always have a feeling that the lens you seeing from may also be right. I do not put up a fight against what you see and believe your world is. I don't fight just because of this. This does not make me indecisive, this does not make me spineless or not be spunky. I have my ideas (none of anyone's bloody business) and they are mine. I don't shove it down your throat. You like what I think... i am happy....you don't.. i ponder a while and dunk..

There are certain things which i deem sacred. I am agnostic.. but i believe in people's space to be sacred and holy. I do not cross the lines I draw. To me my space, my ideas are sacred. We can talk you can shred me to pieces but I will emerge. For all you know somewhere I would have made you a part of my space my thoughts my ideas.

No comments: